Using Git version
The process of using Git version of Armory in SDK is not yet automated but is quite straightforward. To proceed, git installation is required.
- Locate path where you unpacked Armory SDK and open Armory/armsdk on Windows and Linux, or Armory/blender.app/armsdk on MacOS
- Rename iron to iron_backup and armory to armory_backup
- Open a terminal in this location
- git clone https://github.com/armory3d/armory
- git clone https://github.com/armory3d/iron
There is no need to recompile any libraries, you are now using the latest version of Armory. This may not be stable at all times - in case of issues, revert back to the _backup versions.