Setup (add-on only)
If you do not require the built-in player, Armory can be used as add-on only in standard Blender installation. The player will then launch in separate window.
- Download and unpack appropriate SDK for your platform.
- In Blender, Select File - User Preferences... and navigate to Add-ons tab.
- Click Install from File...
- Select armory.py located in my_unpacked_sdk/Armory/armsdk
- Enable add-on and set SDK location to *my_unpacked_sdk/Armory/armsdk
- Hit Save User Settings at the bottom. That's it!